The Heating Blanket Experts
Electric Tank Heater Blankets by ALCO provide heat when and where you need it. The winter elements are tough and you need to keep your tanks at optimal temperature. Why use a tank heater blanket? Heated tank blankets can ensure this happens quickly and efficiently in cold winter conditions.
There is no longer any need to do unnecessary cylinder refills during the year thanks to our custom, temperature controlled, gas tank heaters. They will prevent cold gas tank issues and keep everything in check. We are offering the perfect heated large diameter blanket which guarantees critical winter time projects can continue functioning without delays. With ALCO’s blankets, you will greatly improve temperature control and heat distribution, thus increasing the efficiency of your gas tank.
- FREE SHIPPING
- 4.5' x 15' Blanket Is Stocked and Ready to Ship
- Other sizes ship in 10-12 business days
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty including heating element
- Power Cord: 6' foot
- No thermostat required with even heating technology
- Industry leading closed cell insulation
- Top of the line heat welded edges to keep water out
- Waterproof, Weatherproof and Reusable
- Maintain a temperature below the blanket of 60° F
- Plug not included
Benefits From Gas Tank Heaters | Blankets
Save Time And Money
The tank heater blankets are an economical and efficient choice. They will save you a lot of time and money by optimizing gas usage.
Sustain higher pressure and gas efficiency by benefiting from the superior temperature control our blankets offer.
The tank heater blankets will guarantee there is even heat distribution across the gas tank and thus greatly improving security.
1 Year Warranty
Industrial grade components will last for years to come, and we will cover manufacturing defects for one year, giving you peace of mind!
Serving The Industry Leaders
- LP Gas / Pig Tanks
- For industrial and home owner tanks
- Wrap around pipes to dethaw or keep them warm
- Stocked sizes ready to ship
- Use multiple heated concrete blankets for larger tanks
- Accelerate construction projects all winter long
- Warm tanks in record time
- Quickly heats to a preset 100°F / 38°C (± 10°F / 3°C)
- Cost per hour to operate the pad can be calculated by the following formula: ( Cost per KW hour x sq ft of pad x watts per sq ft ) / 1000